But, I've been celebrating all week. That's normal, right? I mean I am a quarter of a century old!
Here are the highlights-
- Mom and Nunna (my grandma) visiting. After a full day a shopping (on my day off!), we headed to Eastland Cafe for a yummy early birthday dinner.
- Manicure and pedicure on Wednesday!
- Massage on Saturday morning!
- This card my dad sent (sad he couldn't make the trip with Mom and Nunna).
|Yes, it's for a 4-year-old.|
- This precious little print Marcus gave me. He looks just like Max!
|You can purchase one for yourself here!|
- The jelly roll (in Jovial by Moda) I received in the mail from a friend. Can't wait to start a new quilting project!
- Fall in Nashville. We have seasons, y'all!
|This is the pretty tree in front of our house! Aren't the colors gorgeous?|
- Dinner at The Melting Pot!
|Happy Birthday to me!|
|Marcus and me all dressed up!|
- All the sweet phone calls, texts, and wall posts from the most wonderful friends and family!
Like I said, this birthday was so perfect and I'm so thankful for everyone who made me feel so special and loved!
I hope you'll all come back tomorrow for an exciting post. I can't wait to share it with you!