Monday, November 7, 2011

Quarter of a Century

That's how old I turned on Saturday! I had such a great time spending the day with the hubby. He made me feel so special, and it was one of the best birthdays yet.

But, I've been celebrating all week. That's normal, right? I mean I am a quarter of a century old!

Here are the highlights-
  • Mom and Nunna (my grandma) visiting. After a full day a shopping (on my day off!), we headed to Eastland Cafe for a yummy early birthday dinner.

  • Manicure and pedicure on Wednesday!
  • Massage on Saturday morning!
  • This card my dad sent (sad he couldn't make the trip with Mom and Nunna).
Yes, it's for a 4-year-old.
  • This precious little print Marcus gave me. He looks just like Max!
You can purchase one for yourself here!
  • The jelly roll (in Jovial by Moda) I received in the mail from a friend. Can't wait to start a new quilting project!
  • Fall in Nashville. We have seasons, y'all!
This is the pretty tree in front of our house! Aren't the colors gorgeous?
  • Dinner at The Melting Pot!
Happy Birthday to me!

Marcus and me all dressed up!
  • All the sweet phone calls, texts, and wall posts from the most wonderful friends and family!
Like I said, this birthday was so perfect and I'm so thankful for everyone who made me feel so special and loved! 

I hope you'll all come back tomorrow for an exciting post. I can't wait to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...