Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm once again linking up at The Little Things We Do for:


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is  Jamie Cooks It Up- her recipes look super yummy and easy. Can't wait to try some out!

2.   Something I am thankful for is our new heat/ac unit. It's getting cold here! 

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was  this "map" of the US .


via
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is  some fancy new fabric scissors .

5.  I am excited about  joining some ladies for dinner and a sewing lock-in tomorrow night- can't wait to show you my work!

6.  If I were a color I would be   gray- it's the new black these days. :)

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by  cuddled up under a blanket with my hubby and my pup, watching a good movie, reading a good book, and eating yummy food!

TGIF, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. That map is fantastic!

    I love finding more Texans! And I see you know the Shepperds - I work with Chris. Small world. :)

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...