Friday, February 10, 2012

Wish I Was Here!

Anybody wondering where I wondered off to? Don't worry, I haven't gone far. I took a short break from the old blog and that just turned into a month of zero motivation. Sorry, I've been way too busy finishing season 4 of Felicity and playing Temple Run.

I'm hoping to start a new quilt SOON. The pieces are cut out and now I just need to start sewing them together. I'd love to show you my progress, but the next couple of months are busy busy for the Womacks (the real kind of busy, not the "Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Orange County just started" busy). We have friends and family visiting, a ski trip, one of my best friends' wedding, and lots more coming up in the next several weeks. SO, I'll try to be better about getting on here. I know you've all been hitting refresh on your RSS feeds for days now.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...