Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ornament Swap

Ok, it's officially crazy time. Not only have I been busy working on Christmas gifts (I'm pretty sure my machine started smoking last night), it's also the busiest time of year at work. I've worked late every day this week. Granted it was only about 15 minutes each day, but still, working late is a rarity for me (not that I won't, my position just rarely requires it). But I digress.

Today I'm linking up at Mackey Madness to show you the ornaments I received in the swap she sponsored! I was paired with my new blog friend Kendra at Life in the Slow Lane. I was so excited to receive these little beauties in the mail!


Aren't they so cute? The first two were handmade where Kendra lives in Kansas.  And I have always loved that quote from Thoreau! Thanks, Kendra! To see what I sent, check out her blog!

Stay tuned for (hopefully) another post on Friday of all our Christmas decorations!


3 comments:

  1. Those are SO cute and girly! I love the feathers!

    Thanks so much for participating in our swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them! Everyone that has seen the one you sent me love it! As do we! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...